What do we look for?
1. Does the dealer have a track record of selling high quality diamonds and is well established either online or offline?
2. Do they offer competitive pricing compared to other online merchants with full disclosure of all diamond specifications?
3. Do they offer accurate and concise educational material on the 4 C's (carat, clarity, color and cut) to properly educate their customers?.
4. Is there a certified gemologist on staff to provide diamond advice?
5. Does the dealer guarantee the authenticity and accuracy of the diamond specifications backed with a 100% refund policy?
6. Is the dealer committed to the trade of conflict-free diamonds?
- Interested in becoming a Verified Diamond Dealer?
Please contact John at by using this Contact Form